Thursday, January 19, 2006

What a wonderful world~~~

The world can be pretty damn wonderful sometimes.
Really, no kidding.
Take today for example, seeing that there was no lessons for me and much less incentive for me to stay home, I decided to meet up with some of them ole' army pals. (actually I planned to meet them since last week liao lah...)
So where do 4 guys go for lunch in the middle of the afternoon with nothing planned in the afternoon?

To town of cos!!!

And boy did we made the correct choice!!!

I dunno issit connected or not, but maybe on Goose's birthday(btw, Happy Birthday Goose!!!) all the birds/babes/chais/cha bors come out to play sia.
And I really mean good stuff cannot bluff.

First sighting was at the top level of Far East Shopping Centre, some chicken rice stall. First we saw a cha bor showing 3/4 of her bra and more than a peek at her humps inside the garment. Chicken rice never tasted so good before. And at the same stall, when we were paying, a bunch of ang moh chais came in. Only the middle looked like flower. The 2 bodychecking her looked more like cauliflowers.

Next we moved on the the ground floor of the shopping centre to have a puff after the sights and the meal, but not before we passed by a n**ple baring member of the opposite sex sitting just outside the chicken rice stall. Damn-ed if my hum sup friend Horny didn't want to order another plate of chicken rice. Now back to the ground floor.

Sightings there was quite sparse, most them smokers being guys and all, but all was not lost when we finished our puff and decided to go for a stroll at the basement to
1. find something else to eat, chicken rice not filling.
2. check out this supposedly chio ah lian but turned out to be an *choke* ah lian. Another case of 'Beethovan'.
3. to enjoy the aircon since it was like friggin' hot outside.
The basement tour was a total flop.
There was no food to eat, the members of the opposite sex were either aunties or school gals who will make one kena the famous 376(though Berd might go for these kinds).

That was when I began to lose hope in the state of the world.

Until we saw her.

Wah kaoz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This one here I tell you, swear to god or whoever is up there.
Is.
Solid!!!
Good stuff really cannot bluff.
Serious.

I can still remember what she wore.
A burgundy top(I know the colour!!! Cos my friend was signalling to her and told us to watch his tracer, like Berd/Goose/Edwin on a hunt for chai lydat)

A black skirt,
with a F**KING SLIT BEHIND!!!!!

I kid you not.
There was a freaking slit behind the skirt, when I used to thought that all the slits in a skirt was at the side?
How wrong I was.
The freaking slit was so freaking high, I could see her F**KING ARSE!!!!!!

*nosebleed*

This account is really true, dun believe, Snake if you reading this can confirm with Kevin Wee and can tell the non-believers about the authenticity of this shit.

We followed her all the way from Far East to Lucky Plaza.
Bonus: Her friend was wearing a white skirt. And according to what limited prowess I possess, I am around 75% sure she wearing G-String.

Last stop was at the Burger King opposite Lido, although we wanted to sit in Starfucks, I mean bucks initially. But since it rained and BK provided better shelter, off we went.
And what did we see there?
Gals in white uniform running in to take cover from the rain. Apparently they're from ISS, which I have no idea what f**k school that is, but its filled with ah mohs, and orh per, and pha zeng(ie: mixed).
Rain and white uniform. Solid. Plus some of them smoked. But too noisy for our taste. So we didn't really pay much attention to them.
Until we were about to leave, then we saw this one. This also sibei solid one sitting opposite us in Starbucks.
In my friend's words, she possessed a "nice cleavage".
In my words, you can "TF"(T*t F**k) her.

*Nose bleed*

And I think to myself..... what a wonderful world....

3 comments:

j3ff said...

wtf
nokia dont make camera phones for fun
WHERE ARE THE PICSSSSSSSS

BerD said...

Timmy you lucky piece of shit.

Eh when free come over and have lunch with me lah...

I gai xiao you good shit.

Timmy said...

I was stalking a lady oredi and you want me take a pic????