Monday, January 30, 2006

A greeting...

Damn.
Just got a New Year Greeting from Daren.

Surprised?
You bet I am.

I mean, I(and of cos most of RECCOS, if not all) have not spoken to him(much) over this past year and he still bothered to sms me a new year greeting.
If I was a hot babe and all, probably I'll understand.
But I'm TIMMY, aka Smeagols aka god-knows-what...
Back to the topic.

Surprised that he still took the effort to sms me.
I was really quite shocked.
But touched.
Yes I was, cos I'll be lying if I said I wasn't.
I don't even bother sending to people I know. (But I did lah, not to you guys at least, muahahahahaha!!!)
Haiz...........
I guess its just his manner of saying, at the end of the day, we're still friends right.

In the meantime,
let's all make preparations for the visit to the Snake's lair.

PS: The friggin' hamper how ah?

No comments: