Friday, January 13, 2006

Now we have our own blog...

And will we have our own bloggers?
In any case, since this was the brain-child of me and Berd da Anaconda, I'm pretty sure we will screw each other up if we were to not contribute to this creation.
Although I must say that it was more of a Berd's suggestion and Timmy's random noises of approval, so if anything you want to complain about, you guys know who to look for, problems also can find him, cos if you guys can't solve it, I don't think I can either.

Well, short blog since now I have no inspiration and no energy. (Bnet for few hours liao, and yesh Berd, you can call me weak but lim bei not so hardcore as you and BK leh....)

Let's all try to make this shit as hot and happening as possible, so apart from the usual suspects like me and Berd(of cos), we're looking at players such as Jeff, Snake, Ed and Xw to lend us some support. Players like Goose and Sw who leaves tons of comments in the RECCOS forum, guys, expand on them and presto~~~~ you have a blog. Not forgetting players like Beng and Jase who are also constant performers in the forum, you guys have a part to play too.
And how can we forget our dear captain Seng. You better lead by example I tell you!!!
Oh, and we welcome members of the opposite sex to blog in here too. So if there's any missus who want to or feel an overwhelming urge to blog about the wit and charm of lim bei vs. the dull dry cock and bull by the Berd-man. Please do so I say. :)

And last but not least.
Damn, Berd is correct for once.
We've known one another for half our lives.

PS: Berd who else you invited to join in the technological revolution of blogging? Heh heh? Ter Neh Neh? Liam Piak? De-ba-ba-boom?

PPS: The blogskin for this site is cool~~~~

PPPS: I didn't notice it in the morning as I just woke up but was enlightened by Lady Boss aka Pei Pei in the afternoon. Berd.... why the web address so funny one ah? Still got 4ever inside... like sec school language sia!! Wahahahahahahaahahahahahaaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

j3ff said...

to answer your pps, pls read bernard's post. OBVIOUSLY U DIDNT READ!!! cause the answer is inside.

blogskin, u referring to the background? pls thank me. hehe. found the wallpaper @ deviantart. thought it would look nice here.