Tuesday, January 31, 2006

An annual affair...

Damn... how noob can I get.
Forgot to bring the camera once again, to capture the shots of us invading the Snake's lair.

Once again, kudos to the Snake for letting us invade his lair.
More so for his generous parents who didn't mind our noise, our shameless-ness, and of course, our betting. (Snake's dad ROCKS lah, the way he was throwing the $$ around, not exactly throwing and expecting us to catch, but you guys get the idea.)

Ah.....................................................

We really need trips like this to make Chinese New Year complete sia.

And now, presenting the winners:

1. Mok Syndicate
-- KNNBCCB, thy powers combine doeth spell our doom. Serious!!! What kind of banker can lose the first round when everyone betted small small amount, then whack the living daylights out of us in the final round with a ban-ban(Goose, I can feel your pain...) Insidious sia...

2. Miss Bai Shiqi(aka the 2nd sis)
-- kaoz, lucky I smart this year to join force with her, if not I sure UP the lorry one. An example of how lucky she is: Opened the cards to see a big Jack and a red 5. Drew the other card, see also no need to see then flip it open liaoz. Imagine lim bei's surprise to see a 6 staring back at me. KNN!!! I don't even dare to do that lah... unless I win 1x big one. But I never~~~~~~~~~~~

3. Seng the lame cock... rooster I mean.
-- not a big amount, but still, enough for him to break the curse of losing at the Snake's lair every year. This year, we just can't skin the bleddy cock, I mean rooster.

4. The unknown cousin
-- my gawd... dunno us well still there to cheat our money. Everytime whack 10+ bucks. Lim bei banker he still dare to Blackjack somemore. Ah~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


And the losers, in not order whatsoever...

1. Berd da Anaconda.
-- lost so much even I was sweating for him. More details please harangue the man to tell us more.

2. Beng da suai one.
-- won in the beginning. But his round as banker wiped out everything. Had to fork out money somemore. Suai sia~~~

3. Goose.
-- won some in the end, no thanks to Uncle's insidiuous plans to make us Up the bet. Lucky lim bei neber greedy. If not Goose's goh leng sure kill me one.

4. Timmy/Smeagols.
-- nabei this year came with a bad feeling I was going to lose it and sure enough, banker first round kena Blackjack-ed. 2nd round won back a bit. Misc bettings all buang-ed. Until I double-teamed with winner no.2 (Snake's younger sis) to cut the losses. Looks good for my romance forecast for the rest of the year no?

5. Phil da bear bear.
-- dunno in the end he got win back or not, but hey, at least you scam-ed $50 for the Snake for his stint as banker.

6. Ed da Halal Pig
-- played so big at the beginning till he had to touch his reserves to cover the taxi fare for tonight. Lucky he left early if not maybe he'll lose more? I have no idea man...

7. Gab.
-- the fat bugger is suai. End of story. I see his cards I also want to cry sia...


For those who are not in the list, either you broke even or I don't friggin' know if you guys won or lost, so please update accordingly.

A comment from Berd which I find quite thought provoking.
"We irritate the shit out of each other, but how come we're still sticking together?"

Honestly, I have absolutely no idea but I intend to find out. Eventually.

PS: Think next year we get a freaking hamper for the family, this way, we will counter everyone.... The abalone really worked lah, since this year Snake didn't look like he was winning.......

PPS: Berd da Cock suggest we get Harlo Pussy, I mean Hello Kitty stuff for Snake's sisters. I forgot the logic behind it but I think it must have been a sucky one cos I refuse to register it in my mind...

No comments: