Wednesday, January 18, 2006

On the 3rd Day of IA, my Sup~ Gave to ME...

16th Jan - Start of IA

Well as most of you peeps already know, I was posted to Siemens @ MacPherson for my Industrial Attachment. But what most of you goons dont know is, RubbisH aka Tze Hao was posted there as well. However, during the ice-breaker session, I've decided that since RubbisH wasn't exactly a presentable name to introduce yourself with to others, enter: Billy Ong Tze Hao. So here's a RECCOS update: RubbisH is Tze Hao, and Tze Hao is Billy. But if you ask me, I still like RubbisH better.

Okay Siemens seems like a pretty decent company... However my job scope requires me to work on Saturdays as well. As such, Saturday morning soccer sessions are a DEFINITE NO-NO. I say again, SATURDAY MORNING SOCCER SESSIONS ARE A NO-GO. Roger wilco? On the bright side, I'd be compensated a little more for my travelling down on Satudays.

There aint much of pretty and milfy Office Ladies in my office that's worth mentioning, except for that one attached Ah-Lian to whom we file our claims to. According to my upper-study, she's not to be provoked; you can only say she chio, cannot do or say anything else. But since she's juz some beetch you see everyday under some manager's desk, I've got every intention to ki with her. Cos provoking others, I've come to realise, is my BanKai (forte).

My Supervisor, as it appears, loves me. Apparently for some reason, he knows how much ASS I can really kick the moment he saw me and even confessed he's so glad to have gotten me amongst the other nerds who were attached there (Billy, fortunately or not, not included. He's on the 12th storey, I'm on the 6th.) We chatted briefly and I realised 1 of the main reasons why he love me down to my toes is bcos he juz cant come to terms with the very fact that I'm not a Malay.

And that's juz the 1st day. The highlight of the 2nd day has got to be that kickass Prawn Mee. I tell you... Prawn Mee Pwns Me. GG no RE. Those who wanna try it can jio me... It's of cos somewhere near Potong Pasir MRT station. $3.50 for big kickass prawns, and the soup is really some FWAH LUAN NUEH?!

But of cos, my IA is not all good and nothing bad; if there's 1 fucking thing I DO hate about my workplace... It's... It's... An Ah-Tiong. He's smart no doubts abt that... But the 1 thing that really puts me off is his funky smell. When I say funky smell, I dont mind Edwin's manly odour - I meant some 40 year old cock cheese smell that's totally funky now that's what I meant. I hate that funky smell.

But you know wat? That's not the best part. Listen right up - That's not the worst fucking part. You know wat's a bigger headache than an Ah-Tiong? Anyone? 1 word. 1 syllable. 3 letters. Yup, you got it.

-

-

-

-

-

A GAY Ah Tiong. The problem lies with his short-sightedness. And I perfectly understand that wearing a pair of nerdy pairs would make him look funkier than he already smell... But he doesnt understand the fact that hanging out with a kickass fella like me doesnt automatically qualify him as a cool dude - You've got to have an AnaconDa to even be considered as one! And bcos he cant really see properly, he sticks his nose like 5cm away from my mouth when he's talking to me... And that's totally funky man. Gay too. Geez.

Last but not least, the reason why I'm blogging today and why I haven't been to work for the whole day is bcos after getting off work at 6pm and shopping for clothes till about 10pm... I actually went (home first then rode) down to Buona Vista MRT station at 12 midnight to check out the things they do on the site. Yup! Siemens has got a hand in almost everything I have also juz come to realise. My Sup mentioned since he hasnt got anything for me in office, he thought that perhaps the best reason and excuse to give a day off is to ask me down to the site and watch some black Blangah work. We ended at about 4am and for that half a night of chatting, I got a day off! And nope, it's not transferable so I still have to ask about Saturday.

With this day off, I achieved plenty having done loads of admin. I dont think you guys are bothered with what I did but here's my spending record for the past 3 days to wow you guys a little:

Monday:
$29.00 - G2000 working class shirt.

Tuesday:
$29.00 - G2000 working class shirt.

Wednesday:
$12.57 - A full tank of Shell 95.
$102.00 - 6 months of parking at the multi-storey carpark below my block.
$56.00 - A month of train concession ($45 for concession, $11 for admin)
$45.25 - Road tax for my motor for 6 months.

Song bo? Oh and did I mention abt the cute Sec 2 girl queuing up behind me for her concession too? (>.<) Ah she's a cute one... Hehehehehez!

1 comment:

j3ff said...

your full tank only 12bucks????