Friday, January 27, 2006

I kena-ed arrow...

CB, Berd the Anaconda just arrowed me this afternoon.
Claims that I have'nt blogged here for quite some time.

Kaoz.... where's the rest of the guys?
Where's the blogs from the rest of you?

I'm sure that you guys don't wanna keep reading about the escapades of me and Berd and the occasional 'deep' post by Jeff the Malaysian Beng.
*Jeff, where's the story that you promised??!?!?!?

Anyway have nothing new to blog nowadays.
Seriously.
Life has been boring.
No clubbings, no hanging out with horny army friends.
But wait.
Chinese New Year coming soon.
Maybe we'll have an adventure on the yearly trip to the Snake's lair to once again leech on the hospitality of his parents.

Seriously, I think that we should do something for Snake's parents.
I've heard this year, his mum got catering.
OMFG?!?!?!!?
We really should get them a hamper or something, poor as we are.
Agree?
*Those in favor, shout out yah?

In the meantime, back to my meeting.
Dota competition yah?

No comments: