Saturday, February 11, 2006

Lunch With Nano-Bots and Nobody

Nabei.
Sometimes I dunno whether to slap or whack Timmy da Smeagol.

Supposed to meet him for lunch yesterday afternoon, after hearing him wax lyrical about coming to eat the all elusive MacPherson Hae-Mee(ie: Prawn Mee...) I decided to wait out a roaring hungry stomach.

And what happened?

That kok-ster of an Smeagol, due his morning sleep all the way after 12:30pm... Must've seen assumed his mum didnt cook or something(this one ask that cock to tell you all about it... I can't be bothered liao) and ASSUMED/PRESUMED/THOUGHT that he was free to go out to lunch with me.

Like what they love to say in the chao Army:
"You think, I thought, who CONFIRM?"
"If you ASSUME, you'll make an ASS out of U and ME!"

And indeed he did. So what happened?

Lim bei happily waited for him, risked the chance of getting on my sup's bad books by rejecting his lunch offer, along with the other office ladies' lunch invitations and putting up with endless hungry pangs... Finally getting to 12:30pm...
Only to find him EATING at home.

KNNBCCB!!!

This one lim bei still can tahan.
Until the Smeagol have to say something:
"Make you wait and miss all the lunch with others, SONG BO?!?!?!?"

KNN.

TIMMY YOU F**KING NOOB!!!

Ended up eating Lonely Hae Mee... Luckily, it was raining... Rain + kickass ASS Hae-Mee + Kopi + No Umbrella + 1 pack of cigs + Lonely Heart's CLub = Eat Lunch and Kopi Alone with Cigs While Waiting For the Rain To Stop... Apart from being alone, it wasnt too bad lah...

PS: Timmy will be coming over again to have lunch with me... So hopefully GooSe or Snake or Seng can come?

PPS: I think I still rock as hard... V(^^,)V

No comments: