Friday, February 17, 2006

Damn, its 3 days in a week...

That I have to meet Berd da Anaconda.

First day was the night where most, if not all couples or couples wanna-bes gather and meet up. While the LHC(Lonely Hearts' Club) alumni - as of now, lim bei, Berd, Goose, Ed and Seng - can take solace that at least our wallets were relatively untouched. Yesh, I had to meet Berd da Anaconda on Vday. How shiok is that?????? Not forgetting that he was with a gal, made me an ahmad while he was all cosy and comfy with Ter-ba-ba-boom at the back of my beloved Mini. Nabei. The last straw was when the bugger of a cheapskate actually asked for my flower(wtf?!?!?) as a gift for the above mentioned unlucky gal.
Sigh~~~~~~

Straight after Vday, met up with him for the fabled Macperson Hae Mee, Goose was the other willing party, where at this point of time I feel like saying something: SNAKE! You Booboo NOOB!!! Call you like 6, 297 times for at least 20+ minutes, but realised that it was futile, cos YOU NEVER PICK UP THE FRIGGIN' PHONE. Best of all, we tried calling your house only to have your dad saying this:

*Conversation replicated to the best of my memory.
Me: Arlo, Uncle ah, is YZ at home?
Uncle Bai: Eh? Hold on ah...
*few minutes later Uncle Bai: I think he sleeping, can you try calling his handphone? Me: Erm... thanks uncle. (hangs up)

I was too paiseh at that point of time to tell him that we were trying to do so UNSUCCESSFULLY for the past 20+ min.
Sigh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway the hae mee ROCKS. Serious. Goose has already testified to that in the forum. I concur too. Should and would be making another trip there in the near future, seeing that I am ever so free, and Wed being Goose's free day, wahhaahahahahahaha!!

Thought that would be the last I see of Berd, at least till the next soccer session or something. But no~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The cock-a-nathan had to get himself holan-ed somewhere at Normanton Park there, couldn't ge the last bus, and was unable to hail a cab in the most bizarre place ever.
NOOB.
So what was the next best thing he did? Call lim bei to see if I was on the way to save his sorry arse. Lucky for him, unlucky for me. I was on the way home.
From town no less. Sigh...
And the NOOB had the audacity to question my road sense by SMS-in me and exclaiming that I drove past the pick up point cos he wasn't PRO enough to differentiate my car.
And where was I at the moment?
Taking my time to choose between flavours for chips while waiting for my car to be refuelled. At Holland V.
Muhaahahahahahaahaha!!!

Managed to get him in the end, send him back, and did something which is probably the highlight of this week, beating even my EXPERTLY TIMED CHAIN FROST WHICH HAD MY FRIEND KOW-TOWING TO ME(this bit is for Dota players. Bleah!!!).

*Drum roll.... WE PEE-ED in the multi storey carpark opposite Berd's house.
SONG BO?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!

Topped it up with a smoke, and home it was.

Sigh... I really need to do something about this sia. The number of times I meet that cock is probably more than the times I meet up with some other guys in a sem(ie: Ws, Daren...)

1 comment:

BerD said...

Dude, how can you be sure it's 3 days in a week and not more?

Shaowei... You must try harder liao... The rate at which he's going... My heart may juz soften for him you know?