Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Lunch with Berd and Billy

Nabei.
Sometimes I dunno whether to slap or whack Berd da Anaconda.

Met him for lunch this afternoon, after hearing him wax lyrical about some Macperson Heh-Mee(ie: Prawn Mee, not his Heh-heh making noodles for us or something...) I decided to check out whether it was myth or truth.

And what happened?

That kok-ster of an Anaconda, during his morning trek towards Semens.. I mean Siemens building, must've seen them peeling prawns or something(this one ask that cock to tell you all about it... I can't be bothered liao) and ASSUMED/PRESUMED?THOUGHT that they were open for business.

Like what they love to say in the chao Army:
You think, I thought, who CONFIRM?

So what happened?

Lim bei happily drove there, risked the chance of getting orh kong(fined) and brave the heat and dust and hunger, finally reaching the end of the journey.
Only to find them preparing for TOMORROW's business.

KNNBCCB!!!

This one lim bei still can tahan.
Until the kok-ster have to say something:
"Make you waste petrol and drive all the way here, SONG BO?!?!?!?"

KNN.

BERD YOU F**KING NOOB!!!

Ended up eat bah chow mee.
Lucky for him, the alternative was good. One of the better bah chow mee I've eaten.
And he's right. They came in some big ass black plastic Ferro-fibrous(those who play MechWarrior might know what I talking about) bowls.
Then Berd activitated Billy aka Rubbish aka Tzehao.

OMFG?!?!?!
Semens personnel no need to work one meh? (did I just say semens, I meant Siemens, as usual)
And so in a few mikes time.
Billy was plopping his arse on a seat next to me liao.
I concluded.
Siemens personnel no need to work one. (plus later we had another of Berd's friend who joined us. Also a Siemens personnel)
In another, well, ar-chally alot of mikes time, we were all eating fried ice cream nearby.
The ice cream also ROCK sia.

That's when I've decided.
I shall have a personal goal this sem:
Meeting up with all the NTU IA-ers for lunch or something.
Those interested can holler out.

PS: Going to meet the Berd sometime again, soon... for the elusive Heh-Mee.

PPS: I still think Berd is a kok-ster.

1 comment:

BerD said...

Haha thinking back... Really is Song Bo man... Hahaha...