Wednesday, August 01, 2007

The Reccos Chronicles, Part 5c: Simi Lanjiao... 3 Entries on Paris...

I suspect Timmy is timing his blog entry to be able to cover the Boujoulais region... Which I've confided in him, to be my fav place for a long time during the trip... Obviously he's trying to lao gan me! So knowing very well he cant blog tonight... And tomolo night for that matter... I shall be sure to blog 2 nights in a row! That aside, for much of the rest of Paris, we were taking photos...

Of the Eiffel from afar...
(Pardon the watermarks, kudos to Damien's chiong sua DSLR...)


With strangers...
(They actually know the coverage of wide angle lenses... Or just lucky?)

Of women adjusting their bra...
(That guy's got quite a good look at that I assume...)

And with traffic lights...
(Check out 5566's latest member man...)

SHOUTOUT: [S^M] CLAYMORE 18 RAW.avi has just completed downloading!
Not much of this blog entry left I assure you...

We took the Metro from the Palais de Chaillot to the Musee du Louvre... Along which of cos, we continued to take more pics...


We took the Metro...
(I know I suck... Hokay?)

And even made new friends!
(RECCOS, meet Govindan.)

 After which, we headed for DA LOUVRE. It's funny how when you see the Louvre in movies and documentaries and all, it's always look so picture perfect, lighting and all. Somehow, when I got there... It kinda looked like Wheellock's place... Perhaps it's juz me... I cant have expectations of things... Cos with my vivid imagination, very rarely do the actual stuff surpass it... So here we are, in the Louvre. And that's all there is...


Sw and I did get lost somewhere along those exquisite corridors... Looking for the toilet... Afterwhich we engaged in a little side quest to look for a little foot or some sort... Mona Lisa... Last Supper... Madonna on the Rocks (or  something like that)... Yah... Been there done that! So here's 1 last look of the Louvre...


And then there was the Notre Dame... But no hunchbacks... This one I've got to give it to them man... When we were there... There was some service ongoing... And I tell you... With a church like that, with so much history behind its architecture... I cant blame them for being so madly religious man... At that point of time... I honestly wished I could be part of it all! Aiyah enough of talking liao lah... Otherwise got people say I boring again... ~>.<~


Outside Notre Dame...


And inside Notre Dame...


Also inside the Notre Dame...


Somewhere ard Paris...

And last but not least... My fav... Arc of Triumph!


To end it all... Here's some better taken pics from the net... I love the Paris from the top of the Arc one best... Cheers!

P.S: I'm gonna change the RECCOS blog skin... It sucks... Whoever chose it...


Paris by night...


Paris from atop the Arc of Triumph... (This pic rocks to the skies...)

GG! Timmy you can post abt Goose and Moulin Rouge and Goose... I shall go sleep!

No comments: