Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Reccos Chronicles, Part 5b: Eiffel 65-ed

The (mis)adventures of the €uro 8 continues, with some additions that Berd da Anaconda overlooked in the previous post. So the mantle falls onto me to provide a few alternative sides of the (anti)heros of this enterprise and a few anecdotes that we may or may not have known....

First up, a firm favourite amongst those who had the privilege to preview this mug shot.
I give you....

Contestant no. 1: Mr Bai aka Yz aka Snake.
Themes: "I got good KT" look, "Wanna-play-mj-tonight-the-weather-very-nice" look, "I-doing-13 Terminals-but-I-bluff-you-I-got-shit-tiles" look

Contestant no. 2: Teck Beng aka Beng aka Tabby Cat
Themes: "Sw/Berd just farted" look, "Jase/Tim talking cock again" look, "Goose looking at me weirdly" look, "I-just-threw-away-3-hong-zhongs" look

Contestant no.3: Bernard aka Berd aka Anaconda aka Mr "Fantastic"
Themes: "I feel like shitting" look, "I feel like farting" look, "I feel like smiling" look

Contestant no. 4: Shaowei aka Sw aka Regular aka Incredible Fart
Themes: "Better hold my breath before I fart" look, "I-think-I-just-farted-a-damn-power-one-so-I-should-hold-my-breath" look, "Who the heck can fart even more power than me?!?!?" look

Contestant no. 5: Jason aka Jase aka Oyster aka Spagna-tan
Themes: "Act cute" look, "Act very cute" look, "Trying to act cute but failing miserable look"

Contestant no. 6: Guosen aka Goose aka Iceman
Themes: "I think I got a lame joke" look, "What thy f**k" look, "I-think-I-better-pose-since-the-camera-is-facing-this-direction" look

Vote for your favourites please. There might or might not be a lucky draw, but if there is, the winner will walk away with a autographed cheque by the winner of the polls. If.
Btw, if you guys are wondering where the pictures of Timmy da Raunchy Wolverine and Seng the Hairy Spidey are.... you can't find them. Cos there weren't any. Don't ask me why. Right place wrong time I suppose.
Now back to the story...

After assuaging their perpetual hunger(well some of them at least) and having a fitful, albeit cold rest, the €uro 8 were eager to mount Paris-ians... I mean mount Paris, the very first stop that lie in their path of desecration was...

Ta-da!!! De Eiffel Tower!!!
If you find this picture familiar. Yesh! It was used in the last post, but since this was the first sight that was etched in our memories when we unloaded from the bus, it is Special...

Looking up at the bowels of the Eiffel.
Amazing what a ton of steel can be transformed into.

While some people caught the shutter-bug and started snapping away(Specimen A - Berd), there were some who caught the "hip-hop Now!"* bug and started dancing away(Specimen B - Yz). Or attempting to.
* The term "hip-hop Now!" originated from Ed aka Halal Pig during a soccer session at Lim Bang. The term was spontaneous, he just blurted it out when he saw Timmy attempting to hack the ball away in a somewhat constipated position whilst spinning and lying on the ground. *

While there were tourists who decided to take the easy(but more expensive way out) of getting to the top of the Eiffel, the €uro 8 was undaunted by the height of the monument, bolstered by the fact that walking up will save both time and $$, decided to trek up the tower.
Halfway through the halfway, they were regretting it already.
Halfway, most of the jackets were off.
And since they were more interested in making their way to the next level alive, photographic evidence was conspicously missing...

So what did they do when they reached the top?
Vent their anger on the structure that took away much of their youth, energy and sweat.
Plus they needed to mark their territory.

Just don't tell anyone else that we did it.

Some other random pictures...
When you see people becoming the size of ants, you know ya're pretty high up. Or quite blind.

The picture says it all. Whoa.

€uro 8 with the Eiffel as a magnificant backdrop...

And finally, a li'l something that Berd conjured up.
A series of breathtaking pictures from the top of the Eiffel fused together into one to deliver a paranormic view(digital unfortunately) of Paris.

Once again, the story will have to stop here, while the story teller attempt to salvage some sleep for work tomorrow(yes we do live in an inperfect world where one has to work to put the Macperson Prawn Mee into one's mouth, sigh.......).

Rejoin them, as they blazed to the next scene of sacrilege...

Till next time,
Timmy out

No comments: