Friday, March 03, 2006

RECCOS Forum

Yes, the recent reminders abt the forum being down is more than enough now thanks. I understand your concerns and here's my gosu solution:

I changed the hyperlink on the right from "http://reccos.4ever.cc" to "http://quicktopic.com/gibberish.berd.rocks" and voila! (Cos the re-directing domain service has been terminated...) Nevertheless, you guys can now click on the link to get to the RECCOS Forum!!!

Although it seems like 1 more step to get to the forum... But at least you peeps would be forced to visit the RECCOS Blog every other day and hopefully, you peeps would be inspired to write here some day!

P.S: To date only a handful have accepted the invite but still havent posted.

SOCCER THIS SUNDAY 9am NTU FIELD WEAR BLUE!


Confirmed: BerD, Billy (1st half only), Beng, GooSe, Timmy, Snake, Sf, Sw, Jason...
Some more? Eh siao liao lah! We not enough people ah?!

PP.S: Alex who contacting? Gabriel? Who else can? The rest I know cannot liao... People like Xw and Philip...

SOCCER WATCHING THIS SAT NIGHT 1030pm DOVER KOPITIAM/SNAKE'S LAIR!


At this meeting, I shall reveal 2 important pieces of news I've uncovered recently. 2 pieces of news that I'm sure would make everyone's jaws drop... Something to the extent of "GooSe is currently receiving special 1on1 intensive DoTa training from myself."

So be there to hear it from the Anaconda's mouth! Exact venue to be confirmed.

1 comment:

j3ff said...

erm, we can just bookmark the new site... no need to come here and click